The Office of the Supreme Leader

Permission of minors’ guardian in using more than the one-third

Q. Is it permissible for the guardian of minor children to permit the disposal of the amount in excess of the share of one-third which has been bequeathed by the father?

A: The shar‘ī guardian has the right of giving such a permission after taking into consideration minor children’s interest.


700 /