The Office of the Supreme Leader

Khums on mixed property

Q: Some money is obtained as a marriage gift, marriage loan and salary. Now what remained equals the gift plus the loan. Should we pay its khums?

A: Khums should be paid on what has remained in a proportion equal to the ratio of salary to the rest unless he intended salary while taking money from the whole.


700 /