The Office of the Supreme Leader

Compensating for unintentional damage

Q: I had two almond trees which were uprooted as a truck turned over. According to shar', can I claim the damage? How should the damage be calculated?

A: The person to whose act the damage is attributed should compensate for the damage. You may refer to the expert to calculate it.


700 /