The Office of the Supreme Leader

To pay khums using khums-unpaid money

Q: Someone deposits certain amount of money in a saving account which becomes subject to khums. He wants to pay its khums using another khums-unpaid money. What should he do?

A: He should pay an amount which equals twenty percent of both.


700 /